Beautifully Held (Blog) is a collection of writings and articles written by me (Amy Wilson) and other contributing authors. Topics include (but are not limited to) Christian lifestyle, inspirational stories, blogging, affiliate marketing, DIY projects, family adventures, resources, crafts, garden, homesteading and more. The information shared through the posted articles are for informational use only. Any information provided must be taken at the user’s own discretion. Beautifully Held Enterprises, LLC, its contributing writers, sponsors, and affiliates will not be held responsible for any negative actions or consequences made by users of this website. Opinions expressed in articles by guest authors do not necessarily reflect the views of Beautifully Held Enterprises, LLC or its founder Amy Wilson.
Affiliate Earnings Disclaimer
Beautifully Held Enterprises, LLC uses affiliate marketing for many of the products or services mentioned in articles. As such, Beautifully Held Enterprises, LLC may earn a commission for any purchases made through these affiliate links. Be advised that you will NEVER pay more for your purchase than if you go to the affiliate directly to make a purchase. I only recommend products and services that I have either tried myself or have been given referrals by reputable business colleagues.
Third party links
This website contains links to third parties; we feel these links may be useful and are provided as a convenience. We heavily scrutinize every third-party link prior to allowing on the site, however, Beautifully Held Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the content and/or accuracy of these sites. If you decide to access these links to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Beautifully Held Enterprises, LLC makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct and accurate, we make no warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy and/or reliability of any information provided on this website. This website is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis, with no warranties whatsoever.
Intellectual property rights
By using this website, you agree not to publish, distribute or abuse any content, text, graphics, logos and/or images. Using any of Beautifully Held Enterprises, LLC content without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
By entering any giveaway on this site, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by Beautifully Held Enterprises, LLC. Beautifully Held Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for lost entries, late entries or invalid entries. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred. Beautifully Held Enterprises, LLC and its sponsors and affiliates shall not be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, loss, or any other claims incurred as a result of entering the giveaway or usage of a prize by any winner. We will also NOT provide any third party sponsors of giveaways your email address or other personal information.
At Beautifully Held Enterprises, LLC, protecting your privacy is very important. This privacy statement applies to our collection, use, and sharing of personal information we receive from visitors and users of this website.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When visiting our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
• We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
• Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
• We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
• We use regular Malware Scanning from our web hosting service.
• Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
• All transactions are processed through a gateway provider (PayPal) and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
– You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way t modify your cookies.
– If users disable cookies in their browser:
• If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Social sharing buttons are provided by plugins operated and managed by a third party. If you click on one of the social share buttons, certain personal information may be stored by the service operating that plugin in accordance with their terms of service and use.
This website does include and/or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
– Opting out:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
• Users can visit our site anonymously.
• Via email if you are subscribed to our email list
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging in to your account
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
– We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business day
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Beautifully Held Enterprises, LLC
8301 Lakeview Pkwy
Rowlett, TX 75088
Last Edited on 2018-05-24